Date of Death: July 2, 2012
- Stallings Funeral Home, P.A.
- 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Thursday, July 5, 2012 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- St. Jane Frances Catholic Church
- 8499 Virginia Avenue, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Friday, July 6, 2012 10:00 AM
- Meadowridge Memorial Park
- 7250 Washington Blvd., Elkridge, MD 21075 View Map
- Friday, July 6, 2012 Immediately following the funeral services
James D. Bolfar, 68, a resident of Orchard Beach for 9 years and formerly of Morrell Park died on July 2, 2012.
He was born in Baltimore, Maryland on December 15, 1943 to the late John L. and Anna M. Bolfar.
Mr. Bolfar owned and operated Lockware in 1600 block of W. Pratt Street until the early 2000.
He retired from the Coast Guard Auxiliary. He was a member of the Stoney Creed Hunting and Fishing Club, Amateur Radio and a lifetime member of the NRA.
His hobbies included boating, hunting, fishing, and amateur radio.
Mr. Bolfar is survived by his wife of 40 years, Lois Bolfar, his son James “Jay” A. Bolfar of Riviera Beach, his daughter Marie C. Teter and her husband Leon of Orchard Beach, his sister Joan Debus of Shadyside, and his grandchildren; Lindsey, Lacey, & Logan Teter.
He is preceded in death by his brother Jackie Bolfar.
Friends may call on Thursday from 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM at the Stallings Funeral Home, PA. A Mass of Christian Burial will be offered on Friday at 10:00 AM at St. Jane Frances Catholic Church. Interment Meadowridge Memorial Park. Memorial contributions may be made to DaVita Dialysis 8894 Fort Smallwood Rd., Pasadena, MD 21122.