Date of Death: September 26, 2011
- Stallings Funeral Home, P.A.
- 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Friday, September 30, 2011 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- Glen Burnie Church of the Nazarene
- 100 Northdale Rd., Glen Burnie, MD 21060 View Map
- Saturday, October 1, 2011 11:00 AM
- Glen Haven Memorial Park
- 7215 Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, MD View Map
- Saturday, October 1, 2011 Immediately following the funeral services
Arnold W. McGrady, 84, a resident of Glen Burnie since 1971, left his physical body on Monday, September 26, 2011.
He was born on June 7, 1927 in Farmington, Cecil County, MD to the late Milford G. and Lula F. McGrady.
Mr. McGrady was an excavation and construction entrepreneur and all around Jack-of-all-trades operating as McGrady services since 1971. He mostly enjoyed his backhoe and could perform wonderful feats with it.
He is survived by five children, Wanda Dehn and husband Melvin, Doug McGrady and wife Judy, David McGrady and wife Shirley, Faye McGrady, and Richard McGrady and wife Debbie; 10 grandchildren and 14 (and a half) great grandchildren; sister, Ruth Minnick, many nieces and nephews; and best friend of sixty seven years, Pete Flaharty.
Family will receive friends at the Stallings Funeral Home, PA on Friday, September 30 from 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM.
The biggest promotion of this life will be celebrated at Glen Burnie Church of the Nazarene, 100 Northdale Rd., Glen Burnie on Saturday, October 1 at 11:00 Am with a viewing one hour prior
Interment Glen Haven Memorial Park. Memorial contributions may be made to the church or Hospice of the Chesapeake. For online condolences please visit www.stallingsfh.com